- ODATA is founded by Patria Investments (NASDAQ:PAX), the largest alternative asset manager in Latin America.
- Brazil’s startup team in place.
- Land acquisition for the construction of DC SP01, in Santana de Parnaíba, in the state of São Paulo
- Begin construction of phase one of DC SP01
- Startup of DC SP01.
- Colombia’s startup team in place.
- Land acquisition for the construction of DC B01 in the Metropolitan Free Trade Zone, in Bogota, Colombia.
- Begin construction of DC BG01.
- Strategic partnership with CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE), the third largest Data Center in the world, with more than 45 Data Centers in operation.
- Startup of DC BG01.
- Contruction of the first 8 MW of the DC SP02, in Hortolância (SP).
- Startup of DC SP02.
- Strategic partnership with T-Systems for DC SP03, located in Barueri (SP).
- Development of phase 3 of DC SP01, dedicated to a large cloud provider.
- Development of phase 2 of DC BG01.
- Development of phase 1B of DC SP01, dedicated to two hyperscaler clients.
- Startup teams in Mexico and Chile in place.
- Land acquisition for the Data Center campus of QR01 in the Queretáro region, Mexico.
- Land acquisition for the Data Center campus of ST01, in Santiago, Chile.
- Data Center RJ01, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Beginning of the expansion into Chile and Mexico with the construction of phase 1 of DC QR01.
- IFC (International Finance Corporation) long-term financing - the first funding transaction of the bank to the Data Centers sector.
- Received the Environmental Impact License (DIA) for the 28 MW campus in Santiago, Chile
- Expansion of phase 2 of DC SP02.
- Expansion of phases 2 and 3 of DC BG01.
- Expansion of phase 2A of DC SP01, dedicated to two hyperscaler clients.
In addition to offering services, ODATA’s goal is to drive business. It complies with the most stringent international design and project management standards, combining high performance and reliability with a very efficient, safe, scalable, and environmentally sustainable operation.Learn more about colocation
INDUSTRIES SERVED BY ODATA
Energy / Natural Resources
Finance, Banking and Insurance
Oil & Gas
Technology and IT Providers
EXPERIENCE AND FINANCIAL SOUNDNESS
ODATA counts on world-class shareholders to support the growth of the business. The company is part of Patria Investments, one of the largest alternative asset management groups in Latin America, with global coverage through a partnership with CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE), a world-leading supplier of data centers, with more than 45 data centers in operation.
- An investment group operating around the world
- The largest investment company in Latin America
- Operating in Brazil for over 30 years
- Pioneer in Private Equity in Brazil
- Large experience in the infrastructure market
- US$ 15 billion in assets under management
- Established in 2001. Pioneer in the Data Center industry
- Third largest Data Center player in the U.S.
- More than 45 Data Centers around the globe in strategic locations
- Its clients include more than half of the Fortune 20 companies and more than 200 companies of the Fortune 1000
- It owns 9 out of 10 largest public cloud providers in the world.