In the era of digital transformation, companies are increasingly structuring their businesses into platforms to offer products and services to individuals and corporations interested in a more accessible, fast, practical, and dynamicoffering. Usually, consumption happens with a few clicks, from the palm of the hand.
The good news is that it is not necessarily mandatory to have a virtual store to reach a specific target audience. Integrating a marketplace is a good way to connect to the end client.. To put together IT service providers and corporations that decided to migrate their structures to a Data Center, ODATA set up a marketplace with several partners.Marketplace access
Utilizing a very small space within the Data Center and through ODATA’s SDN network, it is possible to expand the service offering to clients. It is a business ecosystem that connects companies with expertise in the IT market to a network of corporate partners, offering personalized and quality professional services. It’s the ideal space to generate new businesses, boost sales, and achieve more positive results.
- Voice cloud solutions
- Latin America OmniChannel & Call Center
- Corporate communications
- IT Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Backup, Hyperconvergence)
- Networking & Security (Switches, Firewall, Wlan, Router)
- Services and fiber optics
- High-performance public cloud and support 24x7
- Consulting and IT Assessment Services
- Journey into the safe and uncomplicated cloud
- High compression rate backup in the cloud
- IT managed services by a team of experts
- Partnership programs for ISPs & Cloud Brokers
- IaaS Public Cloud services, with 100% hourly billing
- Cloud Backup
- Object Storage
- Cloud Data Center
- Private cloud solutions
- Full support for servers infrastructure
- IT security management
- Vulnerability assessment
- Firewall Management (Fortinet)
- IT Outsourcing
- Fractional Colocation (racks of 1U, 2U, or 1/4) for smaller companies, providers, and integrators.
- On-premise Data Center backup
- Site for disaster recovery or transfer of applications capacity
- Hybrid Data Centers
- IT services on a private cloud for government agencies
- Cloud computing
- Corporate Email (Exchange & Zimbra)
- Online Backup
- Website hosting
- Oracle database management
- HBOX to store, edit, and share files
- Virtual servers–InovTI Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Dedicated Hosting
- Office 365
- Security – Firewall as a service
- A global German company with over 38 thousand employees in 30 countries
- Multicloud, private cloud, hybrid, and public managed services
- SAP Global Platinum Reseller Partner
- Has the largest SOC in Europe, integrated to the one in Brazil, available 24x7
- Digital services for cloud, network, IoT, Intelligent Factory, and AI integration.
- Physical and logical moving solutions
- Structured cabling and optics networks
- IT Support – Service Desk & Field Service 24x7x365 – nationwide service
- SAP S/4HANA – deployment, migration, and AMS support
- Infrastructure Assessment
- Consulting, migration, and cloud projects
- Intense operation in the Telecommunications market
- Development of tailor-made projects to suit the needs of your company
- PABX in CLOUD or in-loco with cognitive IVR and Call Center module
- PABX extension recorder, CISCO Callmanager Alcatel, AVAYA
- Efficient methodology to reduce your company’s costs
- Leader in Enterprise Storage-as-a-Service, present in 4 continents, 30 countries
- Solutions with on-demand easily scalable architecture
- Transparent billing, pay per use
- Management in sync with the client’s requirements and security standards.
- 100 OpEx, Support 24x7x365, SLA 100% guaranteed
WHAT ARE THE ACTUAL BENEFITS OF MARKETPLACE?
For clients or suppliers, ODATA’s marketplace enhances the opportunities and chances for new businesses and partnerships.
It’s a win-win for everyone involved.Contact us
Clients can use the ecosystem to find solutions that allow them to migrate their infrastructure to a Data Center. In addition, with ODATA’s marketplace, they can easily access specialized service providers and use the time they would spend searching for partners, to focus on their core business and cost reductions.
By participating in ODATA’s marketplace, your services will not compete with those from the infrastructure provider. It is a win-win for both parties involved, with no conflict of interests, knowing that everyone involved in the ecosystem will add value to the bottom line, not competing with the marketplace manager.